Icon Airflite QB1 Helmet
Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 18.05.2021.
Icon Airflite QB1 Helmet
Like a quasar blast of energy emanating from the black holes of a newly-formed galaxy, the AIRFLITE QB1™ is sheer power outflow. It’s space, it’s race, it’s all of the things you want in a helmet and it looks damn fine, too. Put it on, go to the closest mirror, look at it, and quietly repeat after us, “I am a tsunami of raw energy and this is my helmet.”
- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- MX-inspired chinbar vent
- two exhaust ports
- protective, energy-absorbing EPS foam liner
- Quick-change, fog-free outer Fliteshield™
- internal, interchangeable Dropshield™
- Removable molded breath deflector
- chin curtain
- Moisture-wicking Hydradry™ interior is fully removable and washable
- Both wind drag and weight are decreased by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite™
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698:2006 (Australia) and PSC (Japan) safety and testing standards
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 4 intake vents, including a MX inspired chinbar vent, and 2 exhaust ports are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam resulting in superior helmet venting.
- 3.79 lbs./ 1,72 kg
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of Icon to suit your riding style.
- The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports.
- The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most.
- A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
- The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check.
- No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever
- The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit.
- Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior.
- The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up.
- Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.
- 1x Icon Airflite QB1 Helmet
- 1x Fog-free outer Fliteshield™
- 1x Includes internal DropShield™ and Clear quick-change fog-free FliteShield™. Dark Smoke shield not included.
- 1x Removable molded breath deflector
- 1x Removable HydraDry™ moisture wicking liner
Note: Does not ship with SAI, PSC OR MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country