Norādītā cena ir spēkā, pasūtot preci 08.12.2019.
Schuberth R2 Carbon Helmet
Leading by technology. The Schuberth R2 Carbon is the first carbon helmet with integrated communication system. All around protected by 100% carbon outer shell. All-round networked by pre-installed, invisible speakers, microphone and antenna. The new Schuberth R2 Carbon, the first of its kind.
- 100% carbon shell made in Germany
- For naked bikes, street bikes or sports tourers
- Invisible pre-installed speaker, microphone and antenna
- High air circulation through multi-channel ventilation
- Highest wearing comfort due to seamless head padding
Made in the Schuberth DFP process
- The unique production method of helmet shells at Schuberth, enables low weight with optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation by Schuberth. An endless glass thread is cut into pieces by a robot and blown into a mold. This preform is baked with the addition of a precisely defined amount of resin under high pressure in a heatable form to a helmet shell with exceptional strength. A multi-part construction of the inner shell allows a high power consumption and ensures more safety.
Fits exactly, sits securely
- The motorcycle helmet complies with the test standard ECE R 22.05 and can thus be driven throughout Europe. The R2 is available in sizes from S to XXL. This corresponds to head circumferences from 54 to 63 centimeters.
Visors for your R2 CARBON
- The visor is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate - manufactured by injection molding. Optical class 1 for the clear visor. Child-friendly and changeable without tools. Antifog ready: guaranteed anti-fog thanks to the double-disc principle.
- The Schuberth R2 Carbon brings in the smallest version (XS) only 1.300g on the scales. It comes in 2 different shell sizes made of modern carbon fiber matrix, made in Magdeburg. Available in five different designs and in sizes from XS to XXL.
Comfort for a cool head
- The ShinyTex® interior is designed for a safe and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, antibacterial and quick-drying. The cheek pads can be quickly and easily removed with Quick Release, the seamless head pad ensures maximum comfort. High airflow through multi-channel ventilation creates additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course, the interior is Öko-Tex 100 certified, removable and washable.
- The emergency cheek pads can be removed in an emergency with a handle and allow easy removal of the helmet.
- Reflective surfaces on the helmet make the driver even more visible in the dark.
- The secure double-D closure adjusts the helmet with each new and individually.
High aerodynamics and acoustics
- Developed in its own wind tunnel
- Low air resistance and extremely quiet
- Visor with turbulators for optimized acoustics
- Antifogged washer pre-installed and scratch-resistant
- Inlets for fresh air in the forehead and chin area ensure that the air circulation in the helmet is always pleasant. The multi-channel ventilation of the R2 Carbon ensures a cool head every ride.
SC1: The next generation of communication for C4, R2 and R2 Carbon
- Communicating, talking on the phone, navigating, listening to music - communication on the motorcycle is now also very easy. Easy installation and invisible technology: the communication unit is clipped into the helmet shell and is thus fully integrated into the helmet. Incidentally, the microphone and speakers are pre-installed as standard in C4, R2 and R2 Carbon.
XS (52-53cm) S (54-55cm) M (56-57cm) L (58-59cm) XL (60-61cm) 2XL (62-63cm)